VTC News
VTC Calendar
< >
Services - Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License

Required documents:

§  The Personal Identity.

§  A level training certificate or a certified level training certificate.

§  Fill out the form available at the Occupational Standards Unit or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Directorate of Occupational Standards.


  • To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Occupational Standards Directorate.
  • Fill in the form.
  • Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.
  • Pay the fees.
  • Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
  • Issue the Occupation Practice License certificate and send it to the institute / center or deliver it to the applicant.

Expected time:

§  A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards unit in the Institute.

§  (10) minutes at the Directorate of Occupational Standards and institutes that issue the certificates.


§  Certificates issued prior to 2012: (JD 5).

§  Certificates issued after 2012: (JD 10).


§  Vocational training institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.

§  Occupational Standards Directorate.


Related Services

§  How to get Occupational Practice License

§  How to get a replacement of a lost, altered, damaged Occupational License

§  Amendments to the Occupational Practice License according to the court's decision

§  Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, altered, renewed)


People benefiting from the service


§  Holders of the Certificate of the Vocational Training Corporation


Conditions for obtaining service



§  Duration of the Occupational Practice License:

§  Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance of Occupational Practice License.

Partner institutions


Request of a replacement of certificate

Copyright ©​ 2018 Vocational Training Corporation , All Rights R​eserved
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit