VTC News
VTC Calendar
< >
Services - Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
 Required documents

§  Identification Document (ID).

§  Copy of the Occupational Practice License, if any, to issue a new one.

§  Fill out a form for replacement.

§  Occupational Practice License damaged copy to issue a new one.

§  The original Occupational Practice License for renewal.

§  Fill out the form.


§  To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Occupational Standards Directorate.

§  Fill in the form.

§  Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.

§  Filling out a written pledge of the lost license to the unit of Occupational Standards.

§  Pay the fees.

§  Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.

§  Issue the Occupation Practice License certificate and send it to the institute / center or deliver it to the applicant.


Expected time:

§  A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the Institute.

§  (10) minutes at the Directorate of Occupational Standards and institutes that issue the certificates.


§  (JD 5) for a new license instead of the lost/damaged one.

§  (JD 10) for renewal.  


§  Vocational training institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.

§  Occupational Standards Directorate.


§  Duration of the Occupational Practice License:

§  Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance of the lost Occupational Practice License.

§  Full fees are paid (JD 10) for every five years passed.

Related Services

§  How to get Occupational Practice License

§  Amendments to the Occupational Practice License according to the court's decision

§  Replacement of a VTC training certificate with Occupational Practice License.

People benefiting from the service


§  Holders of the Occupational Practice License from the Vocational Training Corporation.


Conditions for obtaining the service

§  There is none.


Partner institutions



Form: lost / damaged / renewed

This form is not available in English

Copyright ©​ 2018 Vocational Training Corporation , All Rights R​eserved
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit