- Vocational Training Institute/ Tafilah-Male-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Aqaba-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Moab
- Vocational Training Institute /Al Karak-Female
- Al-Hussein Bin Abdullah II Vocational Training Institute /Al- Karak
- Vocational Training Institute /Maan-Female
- Hospitality Training Institute/Petra
- The Institute of Examination and Training
- Vocational Training Institute / Al Quwaysimah
- Vocational Training Institute / Sahab
- Vocational Training Institute / Yajouz
- Vocational Training Institute / Al-Hashmeyeh
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Male
- Vocational Training Institute / Marka
- Vocational Training Institute / Az Zarqa
- The Institute of Madaba for Tourism and Hospitality Training
- Specialized Training Institute for Metal Products
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Female
- Press Printing Training Institute
- Vocational Training Institute / Abo Nsair
- Vocational Training Institute / Salt traditional occupations and crafts
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Male
- The Institute of Hospitality Training /Salt
- Training and Development Institute
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- The Jordanian Korean Institute for Technology
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Female
- pharmaceutical center of excellence(pcoe)
- Suggestions System
- Supplier Relationship Management System
- King Abdullah II Award Manual for the Vocational Training Corporation
- Occupational Standards Directorate Services Manual
- Guide to Simplifying the Procedures of the Occupational Standards Directorate
- Operations Manual
- Internal Services for Staff Guide
- Quality Assurance Manual for VTC Institutes
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation Directory
- Relationship Management with Service Recipients
- Code of Conduct
- Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
- Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
- Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)
- Amend a Shop Classification Certificate
- Certificate Correction by Court Order
- Certify Certificates Issued by the VTC
- Issue a Certificate
- Get Shop Classification Certificate
- Get Occupational Practice License
- Register in VTC Training Programs
- How to Register in Applied Secondary Education
- Issue a Certificate to Replace the Altered- Damaged One, Transcript, and Translation
- Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Sanitary Installations
- Textile and Leather Industries
- Food Industry
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Electricity
- Tourism Project - First Level
- Carpentry and Decoration
- Blacksmith and Aluminum
- Automotive Electricity
- Press Printing Occupations
- Automotive Mechanic
- Competency Based Training (CBT)
- King Abdulla II Award Office
- King Abdulla II Award Award Brochure
- Cognitive Awareness Study for King Abdulla II Award
- Partners and Resources Standards
- Leadership Standards
- Operations Standards
- Staff Standards
- King Abdulla II Award Manual
- Strategic Planning Standards
- Main Results Standards
- Commuinty Results Standards
- Results of Service Recipients Standards
- King Abdullah II Award Standards
- Knowledge Map
§ Identification Document (ID).
§ Copy of the Occupational Practice License, if any, to issue a new one.
§ Fill out a form for replacement.
§ Occupational Practice License damaged copy to issue a new one.
§ The original Occupational Practice License for renewal.
§ Fill out the form.
§ To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Department of Classified Workers in the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Fill in the form.
§ Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.
§ Filling out a written pledge of the lost license to the unit of Occupational Standards.
§ Pay the fees.
§ Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
§ Issue the Occupation Practice License certificate and send it to the institute / center or deliver it to the applicant.
§ A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the Institute.
§ (10) minutes at the Directorate of Occupational Standards and institutes that issue the certificates.
§ (JD 5) for a new license instead of the lost/damaged one.
§ (JD 10) for renewal.
§ Vocational training institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.
§ Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Duration of the Occupational Practice License:
§ Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance of the lost Occupational Practice License.
§ Full fees are paid (JD 10) for every five years passed.
§ How to get Occupational Practice License
§ Amendments to the Occupational Practice License according to the court's decision
§ Replacement of a VTC training certificate with Occupational Practice License.
People benefiting from the service
§ Holders of the Occupational Practice License from the Vocational Training Corporation.
Conditions for obtaining the service
§ There is none.
Form: lost / damaged / renewed
This form is not available in English
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit