- Vocational Training Institute/ Tafilah-Male-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Aqaba-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Moab
- Vocational Training Institute /Al Karak-Female
- Al-Hussein Bin Abdullah II Vocational Training Institute /Al- Karak
- Vocational Training Institute /Maan-Female
- Hospitality Training Institute/Petra
- The Institute of Examination and Training
- Vocational Training Institute / Al Quwaysimah
- Vocational Training Institute / Sahab
- Vocational Training Institute / Yajouz
- Vocational Training Institute / Al-Hashmeyeh
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Male
- Vocational Training Institute / Marka
- Vocational Training Institute / Az Zarqa
- The Institute of Madaba for Tourism and Hospitality Training
- Specialized Training Institute for Metal Products
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Female
- Press Printing Training Institute
- Vocational Training Institute / Abo Nsair
- Vocational Training Institute / Salt traditional occupations and crafts
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Male
- The Institute of Hospitality Training /Salt
- Training and Development Institute
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- The Jordanian Korean Institute for Technology
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Female
- pharmaceutical center of excellence(pcoe)
- Suggestions System
- Supplier Relationship Management System
- King Abdullah II Award Manual for the Vocational Training Corporation
- Occupational Standards Directorate Services Manual
- Guide to Simplifying the Procedures of the Occupational Standards Directorate
- Operations Manual
- Internal Services for Staff Guide
- Quality Assurance Manual for VTC Institutes
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation Directory
- Relationship Management with Service Recipients
- Code of Conduct
- Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
- Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
- Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)
- Amend a Shop Classification Certificate
- Certificate Correction by Court Order
- Certify Certificates Issued by the VTC
- Issue a Certificate
- Get Shop Classification Certificate
- Get Occupational Practice License
- Register in VTC Training Programs
- How to Register in Applied Secondary Education
- Issue a Certificate to Replace the Altered- Damaged One, Transcript, and Translation
- Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Sanitary Installations
- Textile and Leather Industries
- Food Industry
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Electricity
- Tourism Project - First Level
- Carpentry and Decoration
- Blacksmith and Aluminum
- Automotive Electricity
- Press Printing Occupations
- Automotive Mechanic
- Competency Based Training (CBT)
- King Abdulla II Award Office
- King Abdulla II Award Award Brochure
- Cognitive Awareness Study for King Abdulla II Award
- Partners and Resources Standards
- Leadership Standards
- Operations Standards
- Staff Standards
- King Abdulla II Award Manual
- Strategic Planning Standards
- Main Results Standards
- Commuinty Results Standards
- Results of Service Recipients Standards
- King Abdullah II Award Standards
- Knowledge Map
1. Identification Document.
2. Original shop classification certificate for renewal.
3. Damaged shop classification certificate to issue a new one.
4. A copy of certificate of classification, if any for replacement.
5. Fill out the form.
1. To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at one of VTC Institutes near your residence or at the Shop Classification Section in the Occupational Standards Directorate.
2. Fill in the form.
3. Check the form filled by the staff at the unit.
4. Filling out a written pledge of the lost certificate to issue a new one.
5. Pay the fees.
6. Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
7. Issue the certificate by the Shop Classification Section and send it to the institute or deliver it to the applicant.
§ A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the Institute.
§ Half an hour at the Directorate of Occupational Standards.
§ (JD 5) for a new one.
§ (JD 2) for lost/damaged one.
§ Vocational Training Corporation institutes and centers scattered all over the Kingdom.
§ Shop Classification Section at the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Five years under the provisions of the law and according to the date of the issuance.
§ How to get a Shop Classification Certificate.
§ Amendments of data of the Shop Classification Certificate.
People benefiting from the service
§ Holders of the Shop Classification Certificate from the Vocational Training Corporation.
Conditions for obtaining the service
§ A form for Shop Classification Certificate.
§ A from for getting a replacement of a lost or damaged Shop Classification Certificate.
These forms is not available in English
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit