- Vocational Training Institute/ Tafilah-Male-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Aqaba-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Moab
- Vocational Training Institute /Al Karak-Female
- Al-Hussein Bin Abdullah II Vocational Training Institute /Al- Karak
- Vocational Training Institute /Maan-Female
- Hospitality Training Institute/Petra
- The Institute of Examination and Training
- Vocational Training Institute / Al Quwaysimah
- Vocational Training Institute / Sahab
- Vocational Training Institute / Yajouz
- Vocational Training Institute / Al-Hashmeyeh
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Male
- Vocational Training Institute / Marka
- Vocational Training Institute / Az Zarqa
- The Institute of Madaba for Tourism and Hospitality Training
- Specialized Training Institute for Metal Products
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Female
- Press Printing Training Institute
- Vocational Training Institute / Abo Nsair
- Vocational Training Institute / Salt traditional occupations and crafts
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Male
- The Institute of Hospitality Training /Salt
- Training and Development Institute
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- The Jordanian Korean Institute for Technology
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Female
- pharmaceutical center of excellence(pcoe)
- Suggestions System
- Supplier Relationship Management System
- King Abdullah II Award Manual for the Vocational Training Corporation
- Occupational Standards Directorate Services Manual
- Guide to Simplifying the Procedures of the Occupational Standards Directorate
- Operations Manual
- Internal Services for Staff Guide
- Quality Assurance Manual for VTC Institutes
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation Directory
- Relationship Management with Service Recipients
- Code of Conduct
- Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
- Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
- Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)
- Amend a Shop Classification Certificate
- Certificate Correction by Court Order
- Certify Certificates Issued by the VTC
- Issue a Certificate
- Get Shop Classification Certificate
- Get Occupational Practice License
- Register in VTC Training Programs
- How to Register in Applied Secondary Education
- Issue a Certificate to Replace the Altered- Damaged One, Transcript, and Translation
- Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Sanitary Installations
- Textile and Leather Industries
- Food Industry
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Electricity
- Tourism Project - First Level
- Carpentry and Decoration
- Blacksmith and Aluminum
- Automotive Electricity
- Press Printing Occupations
- Automotive Mechanic
- Competency Based Training (CBT)
- King Abdulla II Award Office
- King Abdulla II Award Award Brochure
- Cognitive Awareness Study for King Abdulla II Award
- Partners and Resources Standards
- Leadership Standards
- Operations Standards
- Staff Standards
- King Abdulla II Award Manual
- Strategic Planning Standards
- Main Results Standards
- Commuinty Results Standards
- Results of Service Recipients Standards
- King Abdullah II Award Standards
- Knowledge Map
§ Valid personal Identity.
§ Original shop certificate.
§ Copy of data changed (court order to change the name, copy of changing location for the occupation license)
§ Fill the form available at the Occupational Standards Unit, or the Shop Classification Section at the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Unit at the nearest VTC institute or the Shop Classification Section at the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Fill in the application form at the VTC institute or the Shop Classification Section.
§ Check the application.
§ Pay fees.
§ Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
§ Issue the certificate and send it to the institute, or deliver it to the applicant.
§ A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the institute.
§ Half an hour at the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Vocational Training Corporation institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.
§ Shop Classification Section at Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Duration of the Occupational Shop Certificate is five years under the provisions of the law and according to date of issuance.
§ How to get Shop Classification Certificate.
§ How to issue new Shop Classification Certificate to replace a (lost, altered, renewed) one.
People benefiting from the service
§ People who have Shop Classification Certificate from the VTC.
Conditions for obtaining service
§ Request to adjust data of Occupational Practice License.
This form is not available in English
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit