- Vocational Training Institute/ Tafilah-Male-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Aqaba-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Moab
- Vocational Training Institute /Al Karak-Female
- Al-Hussein Bin Abdullah II Vocational Training Institute /Al- Karak
- Vocational Training Institute /Maan-Female
- Hospitality Training Institute/Petra
- The Institute of Examination and Training
- Vocational Training Institute / Al Quwaysimah
- Vocational Training Institute / Sahab
- Vocational Training Institute / Yajouz
- Vocational Training Institute / Al-Hashmeyeh
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Male
- Vocational Training Institute / Marka
- Vocational Training Institute / Az Zarqa
- The Institute of Madaba for Tourism and Hospitality Training
- Specialized Training Institute for Metal Products
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Female
- Press Printing Training Institute
- Vocational Training Institute / Abo Nsair
- Vocational Training Institute / Salt traditional occupations and crafts
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Male
- The Institute of Hospitality Training /Salt
- Training and Development Institute
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- The Jordanian Korean Institute for Technology
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Female
- pharmaceutical center of excellence(pcoe)
- Suggestions System
- Supplier Relationship Management System
- King Abdullah II Award Manual for the Vocational Training Corporation
- Occupational Standards Directorate Services Manual
- Guide to Simplifying the Procedures of the Occupational Standards Directorate
- Operations Manual
- Internal Services for Staff Guide
- Quality Assurance Manual for VTC Institutes
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation Directory
- Relationship Management with Service Recipients
- Code of Conduct
- Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
- Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
- Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)
- Amend a Shop Classification Certificate
- Certificate Correction by Court Order
- Certify Certificates Issued by the VTC
- Issue a Certificate
- Get Shop Classification Certificate
- Get Occupational Practice License
- Register in VTC Training Programs
- How to Register in Applied Secondary Education
- Issue a Certificate to Replace the Altered- Damaged One, Transcript, and Translation
- Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Sanitary Installations
- Textile and Leather Industries
- Food Industry
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Electricity
- Tourism Project - First Level
- Carpentry and Decoration
- Blacksmith and Aluminum
- Automotive Electricity
- Press Printing Occupations
- Automotive Mechanic
- Competency Based Training (CBT)
- King Abdulla II Award Office
- King Abdulla II Award Award Brochure
- Cognitive Awareness Study for King Abdulla II Award
- Partners and Resources Standards
- Leadership Standards
- Operations Standards
- Staff Standards
- King Abdulla II Award Manual
- Strategic Planning Standards
- Main Results Standards
- Commuinty Results Standards
- Results of Service Recipients Standards
- King Abdullah II Award Standards
- Knowledge Map
§ Valid personal Identity.
§ A recent personal photo.
§ National Service Book (postponed for males).
§ A certified work experience for craftsman level.
§ Fill out the application form available at the Occupational Standards Directorate.
§ Official letter from the applicants' directorate, if from the public sector.
§ To pay a visit to the Occupational Standards Directorate at the nearest VTC center or institute.
§ Fill in the application form for the test level at the VTC institute.
§ Check the application.
§ Fill out the level and specialty with help from the training officer or trainer.
§ Pay the test fees
§ Assign a date to sit for the test (theoretical and practical).
§ Conduct the test.
§ Pay JD (10) if applicant passes the test (theoretical and practical).
§ Submit the form in a formal letter to the Occupational Standards Directorate to issue the certificate.
§ Issue the certificate and send it to the institute.
Conditions for obtaining the service
For skilled and craftsman levels, applicants should be able to read and write.
§ A week after submission of the application to the Occupational Standards Unit in the Institute.
§ (10) Days at the Directorate of Occupational Standards.
Fees to get an occupational license:
§ (JD 40) for craftsman level applicants.
§ (JD 30) for skilled level applicants.
§ (JD 20) for semi-skilled level applicants.
§ In case of passing the test (JD 10) will be paid for license issuance.
§ Vocational Training Corporation institutes scattered all over the Kingdom.
People benefiting from the service
§ Partner institutions
§ Replace the training certificate issued by the Vocational Training Corporation with Occupational Practice License.
§ How to get a replacement license.
§ How to renew an Occupational License.
§ Amendments of data by court's decision.
§ * The issuance of Occupational Practice License is done at the Directorate of Occupational Standards in addition to each Vocational Training Directorate in the North region and the following vocational training institutes: (Aqaba, Tafila, Maan, Moab, Testing and Training, the Hashemite, Ain Al-Basha, Sahab, Qweismeh, and Yajouz).
Duration (Occupational License): five years under the provisions of the law.
• Recommendations to grant or withhold certificate is in light of the following criteria: -
ü Succeeded in the theoretical test if he/she achieves a minimum of (70%) of the grade.
ü Succeeded in the performance test if he/she achieves a minimum of (75%) of the grade, and provided that at the earned mark for each question of the performance test questions are not less than (70%) of the allocated mark.
ü If the applicant did not get the minimum mark of success in the (theoretical or practical) test, or both, he will redo the test in the part that he/she failed within one year of the date of submission of the test with the payment of fees due to the test by level.
Form Prepared for this purpose
Occupational License form
This form is not available in English
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit