- Vocational Training Institute/ Tafilah-Male-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Aqaba-Female
- Vocational Training Institute /Moab
- Vocational Training Institute /Al Karak-Female
- Al-Hussein Bin Abdullah II Vocational Training Institute /Al- Karak
- Vocational Training Institute /Maan-Female
- Hospitality Training Institute/Petra
- The Institute of Examination and Training
- Vocational Training Institute / Al Quwaysimah
- Vocational Training Institute / Sahab
- Vocational Training Institute / Yajouz
- Vocational Training Institute / Al-Hashmeyeh
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Male
- Vocational Training Institute / Marka
- Vocational Training Institute / Az Zarqa
- The Institute of Madaba for Tourism and Hospitality Training
- Specialized Training Institute for Metal Products
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Female
- Press Printing Training Institute
- Vocational Training Institute / Abo Nsair
- Vocational Training Institute / Salt traditional occupations and crafts
- Vocational Training Institute / Madaba-Male
- The Institute of Hospitality Training /Salt
- Training and Development Institute
- Occupational Safety and Health Institute
- The Jordanian Korean Institute for Technology
- Vocational Training Institute / Ein ALBasha-Female
- pharmaceutical center of excellence(pcoe)
- Suggestions System
- Supplier Relationship Management System
- King Abdullah II Award Manual for the Vocational Training Corporation
- Occupational Standards Directorate Services Manual
- Guide to Simplifying the Procedures of the Occupational Standards Directorate
- Operations Manual
- Internal Services for Staff Guide
- Quality Assurance Manual for VTC Institutes
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation Directory
- Relationship Management with Service Recipients
- Code of Conduct
- Replace a Training Certificate with Occupational Practice License
- Issuance of Occupational Practice License (lost, damaged, or renewed)
- Issue a Shop Classification Certificate (Replacement, damaged, renewed)
- Amend a Shop Classification Certificate
- Certificate Correction by Court Order
- Certify Certificates Issued by the VTC
- Issue a Certificate
- Get Shop Classification Certificate
- Get Occupational Practice License
- Register in VTC Training Programs
- How to Register in Applied Secondary Education
- Issue a Certificate to Replace the Altered- Damaged One, Transcript, and Translation
- Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Sanitary Installations
- Textile and Leather Industries
- Food Industry
- Mechanical Maintenance
- General Electricity
- Tourism Project - First Level
- Carpentry and Decoration
- Blacksmith and Aluminum
- Automotive Electricity
- Press Printing Occupations
- Automotive Mechanic
- Competency Based Training (CBT)
- King Abdulla II Award Office
- King Abdulla II Award Award Brochure
- Cognitive Awareness Study for King Abdulla II Award
- Partners and Resources Standards
- Leadership Standards
- Operations Standards
- Staff Standards
- King Abdulla II Award Manual
- Strategic Planning Standards
- Main Results Standards
- Commuinty Results Standards
- Results of Service Recipients Standards
- King Abdullah II Award Standards
- Knowledge Map
1. A photocopy of birth certificate.
2. A certified copy of the last qualification.
3. (6) Personal photos for males and (4) for females size 6×4.
4. A photocopy of Family Register (the first page, parents' page, and the applicant page).
5. The National Service Book for those who obtained it
6. West Bank Card.
7. A copy of the National Aid card for those who have one from the National Aid Fund.
1. Visit the vocational training institutes; provide the link to the institutes.
2. Fill in the form for this purpose.
3. Obtain the approval of the Admission and Registration Committee at the institute.
Half an hour, training period is (one, two or four semesters) as per the specialty, one semester duration is (700) hours.
1. Ability to read and write for the semi-skilled level.
2. Completing the tenth grade as a minimum requirement for the skilled level.
3. Completing the twelfth grade (at school) successfully as a minimum requirement for the craftsman level (transcript for failures is not acceptable).
4. Not less than (16) years of age.
5. Vocation health fitness.
6. Clean National Service Record.
7. Pay training fees and assurance.
· One JD for application registration for all levels.
· JD 30 for Jordanians and the people of Gaza residents per semester and JD 60 for non-Jordanians per semester.
· JD 30 for the tourism project program / first level to Jordanians and the people of Gaza residents and JD 120 for non-Jordanians.
· Free for children and spouses of the staff of the Vocational Training Corporation (VTC).
· Exemptions from the fees according to the following conditions / exemptions Link:
· Wages and training services link.
Location: all VTC institutes, according to available specialty, use VTC institute link.
People benefiting from the service:
People of Gaza residents
Employers and shop owners.
Practicing the profession
Form Prepared for this purpose
Request for admission to vocational training programs in the Vocational Training Corporation
This form is not available in English
Development - Communication and Information Technology Directorate - E-Government Unit